Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sad Day

I have had one of the saddest days since 9/11. My dear friend and fellow jewel passed while I was in NC and today was her funeral. It was very nice but I was just so filled with sadness all day. I was also dealing with several sad Candlelighters' kids situations. It is okay to cry but I am afraid if I start it will be difficult to stop. My inner conversations today have been all about struggling to appreciate the good things that happened today...number one - it didn't rain...all day! number two -- I have my health...number three -- life is good for me for the most part... and I should be able to pull myself together....number four --I will get to see my daughters and my grandson in a few weeks. I think I will just go to bed early and trust that tomorrow will be brighter for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment