Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MSN is my favorite this week

Well, I don't know if you saw it or not but yours truly was one of the rotating faces on MSN.com on Sunday morniing. What a kick! Anyway, I was featured in a Careerbuilders article about people falling into new careers. Well, MSN decided to run it too but they asked for a photograph and I wasn't aware that I was the only one in the article that would have my picture with it. Pretty cool, eh? Well, the really cool part is that so far I received nearly a thousand hits on my website as a result. Now if they would all buy my book that would be even better! I also, need those who have read it and liked it...(only the ones who liked it mind you)to go to Amazon.com and write a five-star review of OVER THE RAINBOW BRIDGE. My life just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for keeping up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment