Friday, October 21, 2011

Life is a gift and should be cherished...

I have been spending a lot of time thinking lately. That's what happens when you are looking for a job and nothing is happening... not complaining because I know one will come along soon enough. But, in the meantime, I have a lot of time on my hands and remarkably I have been able to relax enough to do some in-depth thinking. Life is really short and such a gift that we all need to take the time to prioritize...be grateful for what we have and especially live our lives in such a way that we can be proud of how we spend our time here on this planet. My son told a group of people once that he knew that when he crossed over the Rainbow Bridge that he would go without regrets knowing that he had lived his life the best way he could. What wisdom! I am grateful that he taught me that lesson. I know that living with intention is what God wants from me. Cory was my example and I strive to be like him.
Live aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment