Saturday, October 31, 2009

Writing a blog takes some thought...yesterday I was shooting in Vancouver, Washington and didn't have time to think about anything but that. I created a fan page on Facebook the other day but now not sure what I am supposed to do with it. haha. I love technology but sometimes I feel like a dinosaur with a Bic lighter. I know, weird way of saying technology is great but I am of a generation that might be too mindboggled by it to know how to use it effectively. I will have to go ask my friend Erik Korhel. He is my "nudger" when it comes to getting with the program on promoting my book. I really need that.

Yesterday I was with a class from a challenge program. Gifted kids who were very impressive. They reminded me of Cory and his friends at the University Child Development School...long time ago. So gifted academically but not necessarily very adept socially. It was fun to be an observer. I am always so blown away by how hard it is to be a teacher. The teacher we were featuring was AMAZING. She had so much to do and so little time. She kept the kids clipping along -- I imagine so they wouldn't get bored because these kids are extremely bright...it made me wonder about regular classrooms where the kids are all at different levels of understanding and talents. Yikes! I will stick to television...so much easier. I salute all teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment