Saturday, September 3, 2011

Life Changes For the Good!

Life changes are in the air! Big ones at that... Have you ever just had such a strong "knowing" inside? Might be intuition...might be caused by indigestion...who knows? But, I often get that sense of knowing that something is going to happen and it does. Or that I am not fitting in or I feel fear creeping up my spine for what appears to be no reason. And then something major hits me in the face! Well, I have felt restless for a number of years...the sense that I should no longer be living in the cold, dark, dreary, depressing Pacific Northwest. I talked to my better half about it and at one point we considered Wilmington North Carolina but that went by the wayside. Then, on vacation before we had even left the freakin' airport my sweet husband thought the Big Island of Hawaii was the place for us. Well, that changed again because my daughter moved with our grandson to Maui. So, that is now the place. Especially since she brought a new little grandson into the world recently. Life changes for her...and now for the whole family. Aloha Seattle on September 19th...

No comments:

Post a Comment