Sunday, September 25, 2011

Aloha Means Love

"Aloha" also means hello and good-bye. What a wonderful almost first week it has been here in paradise. My grandbaby Keoni is the sweetest little guy. He really never cries. All you have to do is look at him and breaks into the biggest brightest smile! He is pure love and pure joy. He talks all the time and it is so fun to listen to him jabber. I think he comes by it honestly. My Keawe is still as sweet as ever too. My daughter really lucked out getting two sweet, calm, happy sons in a row. She should probably not risk having another child cuz there is no way she can be lucky three times. Although it would be good for her to get a gnarly little girl baby. haha. Life is good and even though I miss Steve, Miranda, Maile and Koa I am having a wonderful time here. Live aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment