Friday, May 7, 2010

Upcoming Radio Shows to Share Over the Rainbow Bridge

My plan was to call every independent bookstore owner or manager in the country. I made it through NC and started on Alaska and Alabama. Then, I sat here in my living room thinking there must be a way to reach more people with my son's message that is the basis for "Over the Rainbow Bridge". I was fondly recalling the fun I had being a guest on the Dr. Pat Show (drpatlive.com--you can go there and put my name in the search and listen to the interview). Then, I got booked on UNSTOPPABLE FRANKIE PICASSO for September 27th at 5pm PST 8pm EST on BlogTalkRadio when I responded to an ask for something else...anyway, I thought geez there must be a lot of other radio shows that might be interested in Cory's story and message. So, I typed in "spiritual radio shows" and by the end of the day I had been contacted by six radio show hosts and have dates for two already! May 19th I will be on "Fire Up Your Soul" at 8pm with Dr. Linda on ContactTalkRadio and then, on June 25th at 8pm on "Streetwise Spirituality" also on ContactTalkRadio. The others will give me dates soon and I will be sure to blog about it. It is a beautiful day in Seattle. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment