Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Radio Interviews Updated & Alison Baughman's Visible by Numbers

Be sure to tune in on WEDNESDAY- MAY 19th at 8pm PST for my interview with another wonderful woman that I am excited to chat with about Cory...Dr. Linda on her show "Fire Up Your Soul!" on ContactTalkRadio...

SUNDAY, May 23rd 7pm PST- Ronda & Tim Bertram's "Circles of Sand" - ContactTalkRadio Ronda and her husband Tim co-host the show that encompasses every aspect of life and love.

SUNDAY, June 13th 6pm PST-Helen Smalley-Bower "Fine Tune YoU"-BBS Radio... Helen says, "I am a spiritual director, holistic theologian, and certified life coach. I combine all three disciplines to provide different choices for life's challenges." Fits right in with my story.

FRIDAY, June 25th 8pm PST - Carol Kline's "Streetwise Spirituality"- ContactTalkRadio... Carol's goal is to make sense out of life's most confusing moments and to help her listeners tame their dragons and move on with their lives.

MONDAY, July 26th 5pm PST
I just got booked by a lovely woman in Pennsylvania who does numerology. We had a nice chat. She sounds wonderful and so talented. While talking with her I told her how when I was pregnant with Keili and the doctor told me that I could choose the due date (planned C-section) I called Dr. Bill Womack and asked him to do numerology to help choose the best date during the week we had been given to choose from. Brie wanted to have her sister's birth on Pearl Harbor Day because on the calendar it was the only date of significance and she thought it was a holiday. We nixed that explaining to her that Pearl Harbor Day wasn't a good choice for our family. So, we left it in Bill's hands. Well, Alison confirmed that Keili's godfather Bill whom she refers to as Ding Dong Bill (long story for another time) had chosen a great birthday for his godchild. So, big excitement for me - she asked me to send her my info and Cory's. She will talk about our joint mission on the air. So, I urge all of you to tune-in on MONDAY, July 26th 8pm Eastern and 5pm Pacific time on BBS radio. Go to BBS radio. Click-on Live Talk #1 to hear the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment