Saturday, November 12, 2011

The importance of family...

Went to Seattle recently to get a follow up mammo for my previously problematic boob. All clear and no going back until February. Great news! I also got to spend a week with my sweet husband, my hanai daughter Miranda and my beloved puppies Maile and Koa. It was a bittersweet flight back to Hawaii for me. BUT, I got to stop in Honolulu and spend a short time with my baby girl and her friend. Without telling too much out of school...not my story to tell but in less than five days things got complicated for my baby girl and she is now here with me. I am so blessed to have this time with her. I have my two beautiful daughters in one place. That hasn't happened for YEARS. And, she is feeling the blessing of being around her nephews. Sliding into this holiday season I am reminded of just how important family is and how important it is to be able to support one another in times of trouble and in good times too. Life is an adventure isn't it? Live aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment